Saturday, September 15, 2007

Confessions from Adrian

It is Saturday morning. I'm up doing laundry and worrying....I mean, thinking of the million things that need to get done before we leave for two weeks starting Monday. And for those of you that know David know that he is fast asleep and will be until noon if I don't wake him up. How can he sleep with so much to do? To be fair, I went to bed at 9, yes, on a Friday night. (I'm sick, does that justify it this time?) And he stayed up watching a movie he rented for a dollar. I love RedBox! No guilt if/when I fall asleep during the movie.

Today's agenda:
  • Laundry
  • Wal-mart
  • Wash the S2000 (I can't leave her sitting in the garage dirty :) )
  • Get over this cold fast
  • Unpack from Oklahoma and Repack for Europe!!!
The washing machine just stopped. Time to switch!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Ok, so I slept in a little, but I made it up before noon. :) Now time to get everything packed up and cleaned before we leave.

Unknown said...

Best of luck to both of you in your European travels - enjoy going to bed and/or sleeping in whenever you like.